Resource Links Below
- Proving God Exists: I have written a series of articles arguing for the existence of God. I have separated them topically below.
- How to Read the Bible effectively. Click Here for the handout from a workshop I taught in 2010. Click Here for my full lesson plan. I didn't intend for this to be viewed by others when I wrote it, so I apologize for any shorthand or typos.
- How Do We Know the Bible is God's Word? Click Here for a handout with notes from a lesson I taught in 2010. The evidence given goes from weakest to strongest. However, the best evidence (the life and resurrection of Jesus) was not included in this. I plan on teaching that in the future.
- I preached a sermon that presents a lot of the information I laid out in How Do We Know the Bible is God's Word? You can hear the sermon, entitled "How Firm is the Foundation?" in the Sermon page Here.
- Click Here for a power point presentation I made for a class in 2010 that displays the differences and similarities of major world religions and Christianity.